Hi, What questions do you have?
Get answers to any question or inquiry you might have
Frequently asked questions
How do I get started on the website?
To sign up on the website, please follow these steps:
- Kindly visit the website and click on ‘Sign up’
- Input your details and click on ‘sign up’
- A verification email will be sent to your email
- Proceed to verify your email
Once verified, you can log in to our website or download the app and start using our platform
How do I make a fund deposit to my Wallet?
Login to your account using the website/App and follow the steps below:
- Click on "wallet" from your dashboard
- Click on "deposit"
- Copy your Glover account number
- Head to your Bank Mobile App, locate Wema bank and initiate the transaction
- Once your transaction is successful, the funds will be credited to your Glover wallet
NB: Bank Transfers from third party accounts will be applied to your account after 24hrs. For instant Transactions, please send funds from accounts owned by you.
How do I make withdrawals?
For withdrawals, please follow these steps:
Log into your account using the website/mobile app
- Click ‘Wallet’
- Click on ‘transfer’
- Choose method of transfer (method should be 'own bank account')
- Select your primary account and input the amount
- Click ‘withdraw’
- Click ‘proceed’
- Input your PIN
NB: Withdrawals on Glover are instant, however should you not receive your funds after 4hours, please raise a ticket by clicking on this link
How can I reset my pin?
To reset your pin, kindly follow the steps below:
- Click on ‘Settings’ on your ‘Dashboard’
- Select the ‘Security’ Option
- Click on ‘Reset Pin’
- Input your password to proceed and a default pin will be sent to your email
- Input the pin that was sent to your email
- Click on ‘Continue’
- Input your preferred 4-digit pin
- Confirm your preferred 4-digit pin
- Click on ‘Finish’ and your new pin will be saved
How can I deactivate 2FA?
To deactivate your 2FA, kindly click on this link and provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Last 4-digits of your BVN
- The date and amount of your last transaction
- A selfie picture of yourself
- A valid Govt-issued ID document
This information is required to ensure safety and security on your account.